Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

6 months now - and finally I took the step to create a profile

<< < (3/3)

Nic75:

--- Quote from: curious1here on September 04, 2013, 05:01:15 PM ---I think the lung cyst was a blessing in disguise. Now you can live you life to the full and  be in control of your health opposed to finding out years later when to much damage has been done. I hope you are feeling better :) x

--- End quote ---

Hi Curious1here

Yes, your right, and I like your expression, because if they did not check my lungs, I don't think they would have found out about the HIV, and then it would properly have been to late to do anything if I just lived with it 6-12 more months.

My cd4 is now 80, so still low, but I am in a good mood and I am looking forward to life a long life  :)

Peterdenmark:

--- Quote from: Nic75 on September 09, 2013, 10:59:17 AM ---Hi Curious1here

Yes, your right, and I like your expression, because if they did not check my lungs, I don't think they would have found out about the HIV, and then it would properly have been to late to do anything if I just lived with it 6-12 more months.

My cd4 is now 80, so still low, but I am in a good mood and I am looking forward to life a long life  :)

--- End quote ---

Best of luck from here, plz keep us updatet - im at least very curious, because I am going through 99% of what u are doing.

Hugs
Peter

tednlou2:

--- Quote from: Nic75 on September 09, 2013, 10:59:17 AM ---Hi Curious1here

--- End quote ---

This is how I view my hospitalization with pneumonia.  I had the community-acquired bacterial kind, although severe.  I do view that as something kinda good--now.  If not for that, I really don't think I would have tested. 

Knock wood, I haven't been ill with anything since, that may prompt me to test.  I am sure I still wouldn't know.  Well, I have always thought there was a good chance I was poz, but I was too scared and coward to find out for sure.  So, I am sure I would have ended up in a much worse situation, before finding out.  Knowing my fear of testing, I may have ended up with PCP or various others illnesses.

I'm glad to hear your positive attitude and that you are looking forward to decades more of life. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version