Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

giant pill box

(1/1)

wolfthorn:
I ordered a 7 day pill box off amazon to help me keep things sorted (I also wanted it for when I go on trips). It ended up being HUGE (each box is the size of a credit card).

Oops!

I was initially upset, but then when I loaded the pills in I realized that it makes the pills look smaller :)

It reminds me of the scene where Edwina in AbFab eats her dinner with doll cutlery to make the food look bigger.

Ann:

--- Quote from: wolfthorn on August 25, 2013, 09:18:45 PM ---
It reminds me of the scene where Edwina in AbFab eats her dinner with doll cutlery to make the food look bigger.

--- End quote ---

Are you washing your meds down with Bolly like a good girl? ;D

oksikoko:

--- Quote from: wolfthorn on August 25, 2013, 09:18:45 PM ---I was initially upset, but then when I loaded the pills in I realized that it makes the pills look smaller :)

--- End quote ---

Haha, I haven't thought of that show in forever.

I don't know if The Container Store is a thing everywhere, but the one here on 6th Avenue has the tiniest weeklong pill holders for 99. I can just fit my pills in there, in fact. (I only got two, but one was for someone who isn't me.)

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10013110&N=&Ntt=pill

I also got one of these. I might have a problem...
http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10034871&N=&Ntt=floss

harleymc:
Pill boxs vary my first one was a horror but I like the one I have now.

Sweety darling, I love the reference to the dolls' cutlery from Ab Fab.

Not sure about the bolli sugestion from Ann, much easier to crush your pills and snort them off the coffee table or the top of the toilet cistern.

Ann:

--- Quote from: harleymc on August 27, 2013, 05:38:56 PM ---
Not sure about the bolli sugestion from Ann, much easier to crush your pills and snort them off the coffee table or the top of the toilet cistern.

--- End quote ---

Of course! I should have thought of that - too much Bolli for me, I guess. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version