HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Fingering Aids

(1/2) > >>

Smanual:
Hi everybody,

One month ago I went to a streap bar and one of the girls danced for me.I put my hand (fingers) inside her vagina and ass.I bite my nails so maybe I have a few cuts at my fingers because of it.Not any big woods with much blood, but maybe a small cut would be at my finger because of nails biting.
What are my changes of getting infected with HIV???Should I have the test??/

Jeff G:
Hi Smanual . The risk factors for HIV are as follows ....
Sharing IV drug needles immediately after use.
Unprotected anal and vaginal sex.
Mother to child during or shortly after birth
Very specific healthcare situations.

Fingering isnt a risk and no has ever been infected that way and you wont be the first .

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED HIV AT THIS TIME for this incident , anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Smanual:
Thank you very much, but I have one more question for you...

If there was a small wood at my finger and it came with contact with the girl's vagina or anal fluids, that is not a situation that I could get infected???

Can someone get infected by his blood contacting with vagina fluids???

Or the infection comes only by blood to blood contacting??

Thank you...

Ann:
S,

As you have been told, you have NOT had a risk for hiv infection. Not one person has ever been infected through fingering and you are not going to be the first.

Hiv can only infect a very few, very specific types of cells and these cells are not found in superficial cuts, nick, hangnails, or bitten fingernails. The only time you might have a problem with fingering is if you completely cut the whole tip of your finger off before you finger someone, and you're hardly likely to do that, are you.

Give it up and give it a rest. You have NOT had a risk for hiv infection.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Smanual:
You see me be that nervous, because I called to our national Aids helpline - I am coming from Greece - and they told me to go and have the test because I am in a danger of infection...

Thank you anyway for your time and help...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version