Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

I have a question

<< < (2/4) > >>

lnghrn2008:
hey Satgurl,

Im in SATX also! jus found out in july. Let me know if u want to meet and talk abt things cuz i was feeling the same way too but now things have completely turned around and I am happier than ever. Let me know whats up!.

satsgurl84:
Thanks everyone for the words, im still upset about all this. But im ok some days and other days haha. I have been going out just havijg fun n kicking it with friends to keep my mind off things. Thats cool ur in the same city as me lol I didnt think i ever find someone on here. If u have kik its a app free send me a message tsgurl84 nite everyone

--- Quote from: lnghrn2008 on August 22, 2013, 11:04:38 AM ---hey Satgurl,

Im in SATX also! jus found out in july. Let me know if u want to meet and talk abt things cuz i was feeling the same way too but now things have completely turned around and I am happier than ever. Let me know whats up!.

--- End quote ---

a2z:
I also believe this site has a link to POZ Personals.   That might up your chances of finding a life partner if that is your goal.  The link is on the light grey bar just below the banners.

satsgurl84:
Hey Whats up everyone!
I saw that personal tab I did sign up for it but alot of people from San Antonio Texas does want to put up their picture I guess they are ashamed or too scared to. But I Hope everyone is doing ! I am feeling better about the whole thing n life. But I have been going out dancing alot now LOL

--- Quote from: a2z on August 24, 2013, 03:01:12 PM ---I also believe this site has a link to POZ Personals.   That might up your chances of finding a life partner if that is your goal.  The link is on the light grey bar just below the banners.

--- End quote ---

satsgurl84:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DELETE THIS POST ALL OF IT I WANT IT TAKEN DOWN ALL OF IT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version