Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

story line

<< < (2/2)

AlanBama:
Hi EM.   Wow it's been a long time!  So glad to see you here again.

Hugs--Alan

em:
Part of my life that bothered me and through the grape vine the people at this place can hear my side. I heard a quote from this page the other day like someone wanted me to know they read it and know who I am ? SO here is some info on my life to share with them

After taking Norvir and Sequinavir, I felt much better and foolishly thought about going back to work. I thought about the college I had attended and the people I had known. I did not get any names addresses or numbers because I had thought I would be dead sone so why keep in touch.

So after giving it some thought I went over to the college alumni office  to see if I could get a message to some old friends to Email me. This way I could find out how they were doing and say hello to them. While at the college alumni office after asking my questions. This guy says come with me. He takes me to his office and asks to speak to me. I say my speech about wanting to network with my fellow students and help find work. He says that girl you mentioned she was very pretty. I scrunched up my face and thought this guy is up to something. He says this college is not a dating service. I am tired of you people from the town I am living in coming over here and thinking you own the place. While in shook from his statements he calls security. I leave thinking this guy has problems. Security catches up to me and they yell some stuff at me ?? I think ( I still do not know what to think ) . He calls the police and they call me . I had gone to the police station to say I had gone over to the college. The police man says are you on medication ?   My social worker calls me and says what were you thinking ?  I was thinking the diploma mill might be able to help me ? my mistake

em:
Sorry about the last remark just thinking about all the things HIV has done for me and how much I have overcome.  I am alright have food and shelter. No job for quite a few years. Still alive and living each day is new begining.

Thanks for letting me vent

EM

em:
a person meets another person. An attraction is felt but one person keeps there distance and assumed to be shy. The first person looks into the second and gets answers like they are no good stay away. They do not give up and ask the second person what is going on with them. The second person says I have HIV .

We have all had do this but has anyone seen this moment on TV or in a movie or on a soap opera? 

I have seen plenty of TV movies but not so much soap operas. I have seen plenty of HIV characters, not this moment .

Just something I had noticed; has anyone else seen this in a movie or TV. Please tell if you have .

Thank you

EM

weasel:

--- Quote from: em on September 15, 2013, 03:51:29 PM ---Sorry about the last remark just thinking about all the things HIV has done for me and how much I have overcome.  I am alright have food and shelter. No job for quite a few years. Still alive and living each day is new begining.

Thanks for letting me vent

EM

--- End quote ---

Hi EM ,
               I hope all is well , reading this thread has made me think today .
    I LOVE to VENT here !   It's the best place to do it .
   Thinking of your movie idea , I think a movie would have to have successful  people as well as thous
that did not quite make it . Life is what it is , Some of us were never meant to be anything but what we are .
    Wishing  you a great day ,
                                                          Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version