Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 pics and tales...

<< < (19/20) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on August 17, 2013, 02:50:49 AM ---Loving the pics.  It is nice to put faces with names.  And, it gives all us virgins a glimpse of what it is like.   

I wish I would have gone, now. 

--- End quote ---
Ted,
I wish you were there. Putting faces to the names with pictures is always nice but meeting people face to face was incredible!
It was an experience that I will never forget.
Hope to see you next year!
m.

wolfter:
I must talk these events way too much as every person I've run into since returning wanted details of my trip. ;D  Luckily, my perpetual grin/smile doesn't give much away as I always look like I'm up to something, or had just already did it.

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 18, 2013, 08:43:32 PM ---I must talk these events way too much as every person I've run into since returning wanted details of my trip. ;D  Luckily, my perpetual grin/smile doesn't give much away as I always look like I'm up to something, or had just already did it.

--- End quote ---

Well you also have a middle aged female fanbase ready to go for next year's destination

Lou-ah-vull:
Although it will be "our" turn to provide the shooters next year!

:D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on August 18, 2013, 09:12:21 PM ---Well you also have a middle aged female fanbase ready to go for next year's destination

--- End quote ---

My ladies have already been in contact.  Hard to believe that being so shy I could garner such a following.  I really enjoyed our impromptu party with them.  They hugged several of us the next morning as they were leaving and said it was the best time they ever had at their "gathering".  Wolfie pleases again.  :O

We started our entire conversation over smokes and the fact that I could tell she was only a size 4.  I was being polite as that's my size and she's clearly a size 5, but we all know how women are.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version