Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 pics and tales...

<< < (20/20)

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 19, 2013, 02:22:59 PM ---We started our entire conversation over smokes and the fact that I could tell she was only a size 4.  I was being polite as that's my size and she's clearly a size 5, but we all know how women are.  lol

--- End quote ---

Why do you know your size in women's clothing? :) :) :) :) :)

Fisher:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 19, 2013, 02:22:59 PM ---My ladies have already been in contact.  Hard to believe that being so shy I could garner such a following.  I really enjoyed our impromptu party with them.  They hugged several of us the next morning as they were leaving and said it was the best time they ever had at their "gathering".  Wolfie pleases again.  :O

We started our entire conversation over smokes and the fact that I could tell she was only a size 4.  I was being polite as that's my size and she's clearly a size 5, but we all know how women are.  lol

--- End quote ---

Hellraiser - Doesn't everyone?  :)

Thank God the Fisher Moon hasn't shown above the horizon again. . .

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on August 19, 2013, 05:13:24 PM ---Why do you know your size in women's clothing? :) :) :) :) :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, what Fisher said. ;D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on August 17, 2013, 02:50:49 AM ---Loving the pics.  It is nice to put faces with names.  And, it gives all us virgins a glimpse of what it is like.  Were pics posted from D.C.?  Anyway, everyone was looking very good. 

I wish I would have gone, now.  It has been a while, since I was last in Chicago.  I love the Willis Tower ledge pic.  I remember my legs shaking, just walking to the floor to ceiling windows.  They didn't have the ledge then.

Glad to see you guys having a good time.

--- End quote ---

I posted a few, but we have to be careful as not everyone is comfortable with their photos being posted.  This year was kinda unique as not one person had an issue so we were able to snap away.  Except, I was only using my cell phone and the pictures sucked.  Hoping Mark sends them all to me via email.

modified to add the link (I think)
http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=45473.0

britchick:
I absolutely loved this thread.The pictures were great...and  im miffed that  i wasn't there.Roll on next year .You all looked like you had a blast!

britchickx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version