Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 pics and tales...

(1/20) > >>

mitch777:
Well...
I've got some pics to post but not sure if this site will allow me yet to do more than one per post (looking at the calendar and rolling my eyes).
Still need to figure out how to use my new camera anyway which leads me into this tale of adventure...
Eight of us decided to go to the fundraiser at Jackhammer for a local ASO (I think). The cab (a van) pulled up to our hotel and we all piled in even though he said it was a 6 person limit. (this was after an afternoon of...well, another tale...) :o
A few of us ended up on the floor feeling like hostages on a trip to the North Shore. One good bump and my camera screen cracked in my back pocket. (dumb, I know) ::) I think he was getting us there in speedy fashion for a reason. ;)
We all got a bite to eat at the diner across the street prior to entering into the "complex" of... well, let's just say it was quite the combination of clever marketing. ;)
The ride back (2 separate cabs) was even speedier for good reason. LOL. ::)
(not needed but I DID get a kick out of the sign in the cab stating the $50.00 vomit cleanup charge.)
Anyone care to elaborate? Maybe not. :-X ;D

Lou-ah-vull:
The sedate dinner that Mike (bocker) and I shared paled in the comparison to this wild and wooly evening by the rest of the group..... just sayin'

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Lou-ah-vull on August 14, 2013, 06:31:15 PM ---The sedate dinner that Mike (bocker) and I shared paled in the comparison to this wild and wooly evening by the rest of the group..... just sayin'

--- End quote ---
lol. you had quite the travel day back and forth. can't blame you. wowza! you and Mike did miss some of the highlights lowlights of that night. ;) :(

getting booted out of "the hole" for improper attire was amusing. :)

bocker3:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on August 14, 2013, 06:45:30 PM ---getting booted out of "the hole" for improper attire was amusing. :)

--- End quote ---

Good thing Wumpy wasn't around -- we would have NEVER gotten her out of The Hole..........   just imagine!!!   :o

Oh wait -- she is about to play the proper Granny role.

So then -- I did hear tales of Trey in said Hole..........

M

mitch777:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on August 14, 2013, 08:50:26 PM ---Good thing Wumpy wasn't around -- we would have NEVER gotten her out of The Hole..........   just imagine!!!   :o

Oh wait -- she is about to play the proper Granny role.

So then -- I did hear tales of Trey in said Hole..........

M

--- End quote ---

LOL! Thanks, now I have an image in my mind forever embedded about a proper Granny in The Hole. ::)
(maybe even dressed like a clown?)  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version