Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

I guess everyone here will be happy

(1/3) > >>

jack:
Bush has offered to help Iran with nuke tech if they dont fuck around with uraniam anymore. This is the same type of deal Clinton and Albright did with Korea and of course Korea used the tech to build nuke weapons.
Bush is now in full tilt appeaser mode. He is negotiating with a country he has called terrorist and who are terrorists. Why? Because he lost in four years of nation building what he won in two weeks in Iraq. No one wants to see our kids getting blown up everyday without killing a bunch of them,except these morons.
He is doing this for the same reason he his doing his  ban gay marriage jig, for votes, to try and save control of congress for the idiotic republicans.
I am sure the media and left will attack him for this,even though he has gone the appeasement route,even letting the nitwits in Europe try and deal with them for three years. Of course they accomplished nothing.
Expect an announcement any day of troop withdrawals from Iraq. BET ON IT. What a fukcing waste.
If you arent gonna go in wipe your enemy off the face of the earth, dont go to war.
Iran wins. USA loses again.

Cliff:
I thought Clinton gave North Korea free (or cheap) oil and fuel, not nuclear technology.

jack:
I dont think so. I am pretty sure we delivered nuke tech and nuke ingredients. Thats why they have weapons now.
At least the stock mkt is recovering, spoke too soon,we are back in the toilet. Bush is done. He is finished.
Rather than winning the war and destroying our enemy he has wasted lives and all of his political capital on nation building. Now sensing our weakness this weasel in Iran has won a high stakes game of world nuclear poker.
I still will never know why Reagan put George on the ticket, but it gave us two big goverment liberal republicans who have destroyed the party.

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: jack on June 06, 2006, 01:11:11 PM ---I dont think so. I am pretty sure we delivered nuke tech and nuke ingredients. Thats why they have weapons now.
At least the stock mkt is recovering, spoke too soon,we are back in the toilet. Bush is done. He is finished.
Rather than winning the war and destroying our enemy he has wasted lives and all of his political capital on nation building. Now sensing our weakness this weasel in Iran has won a high stakes game of world nuclear poker.
I still will never know why Reagan put George on the ticket, but it gave us two big goverment liberal republicans who have destroyed the party.

--- End quote ---

My bad

fearless:
I'll be happy when y'all get rid of your nuclear weapons ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version