Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

I have arrived

<< < (2/2)

I have arrived at the hotel and will be meeting the group in a few minutes.  Let the fun begin (I have a feeling it has already begun in my absence....)

While it is always exciting to be at AMG, we are really missing a significant number of our regulars.  We can't let this happen again!  Hopefully we will keep everyone posted.  It is a smaller group this year in such a large and fun city.  We are one block off Michigan in the heart of the Magnificent Mile.

Good to hear Gary and Mark arrived safely in Chicago.  The others will get there later.  I know you guys will have a great time, it always is.  I wish I was right there in that great, fun town with you.  Gary, the crowd may be smaller this year but you guys will bond that much more and I know you will have fun stories to tell...Keep us posted and Happy AMG'13 and here are 13 smiles!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jody ;D

Have a great time guys :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Wolfie remember, no wine, whiskey, rum or any other alcohol unless you eat. ;D

I am off for Florida tomorrow.

Michelle 8) 8)

I sure wish I was there too! Have a great time y'all.

Since there are no hills there to climb to get to the liquor joints like there was in Seattle 8) , let me reminder you all to be careful. LOL

Jeff G:
Chicago has more bars than any city I ever visited .

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version