Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Arrivals

(1/3) > >>

Fisher:
For Carl and Others:

Carl, I think you arriving in terminal one before me. I am arriving in Terminal 2. I guess everyone else is arriving in Terminal 3 later.

I know what you and Henry look like. That's about it. I will be wearing a blue baseball cap and jeans. I have a salt and pepper gotee. And my tail is simply my belt extending between my legs.

If I see you we can walk to terminal 3. If not I will head over there or find another way into town and meet at the hotel.

(paul)

Ann:

--- Quote from: Fisher on August 06, 2013, 07:15:59 PM ---
I will be wearing a blue baseball cap and jeans.

--- End quote ---

No shirt? No shoes? Sexy. 8)

wolfter:
How do we know what terminal we're arriving at?  I wrongly assumed there's only one lounge to meet at, so I guess it's time to coordinate that.  :)

Wolfie/Greg

mitch777:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 07, 2013, 08:27:55 AM ---How do we know what terminal we're arriving at?  I wrongly assumed there's only one lounge to meet at, so I guess it's time to coordinate that.  :)

Wolfie/Greg

--- End quote ---

Greg,
I posted everyone's arrival terminal in the arrivals/departure thread. I got this info by checking on the O'Hare website. :)

wolfter:
Thanks Mitchypoo, do you have a list of the lounges yet?  It'd not be funny if we all sat at different locations waiting all day for others to arrive.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version