Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

Great Relief Our Friend is Finally In Hospice

(1/3) > >>

Martha:
I have posted how bad it has been for one of our 2 friends who have AIDS. The husband who has been rejected and removed from a nursing home due to outbursts of temper is finally in a beautiful Hospice House and he has stopped fighting. I can't begin to say how much at peace his wife, family and all of us are. Thank you for this wonderful forum.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Martha on August 04, 2013, 09:07:42 AM ---I have posted how bad it has been for one of our 2 friends who have AIDS. The husband who has been rejected and removed from a nursing home due to outbursts of temper is finally in a beautiful Hospice House and he has stopped fighting. I can't begin to say how much at peace his wife, family and all of us are. Thank you for this wonderful forum.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update Martha. Everyone involved has been through a lot. Glad you all are able to get some sense of peace and order in your lives. A sad story never the less.
m.

Martha:
Thank you Mitch. It has been really hard because of his temper caused  by AIDS Dementia and PML.  I made such a fuss over the beautiful private room he has and a big screen TV too. He was in good spirits but very weak. My wish is to help him and his wife take this journey with peace, harmony, forgiveness and love. I think it is going to happen that way now. They have been our closest friends for about 10 years and it really matters to me that this is done right. The memories we make are the ones that last so we must try to make them good.

Ann:

--- Quote from: Martha on August 04, 2013, 12:18:15 PM ---
My wish is to help him and his wife take this journey with peace, harmony, forgiveness and love. I think it is going to happen that way now. They have been our closest friends for about 10 years and it really matters to me that this is done right. The memories we make are the ones that last so we must try to make them good.

--- End quote ---

You're a wise woman, Martha. Your friends are fortunate to have you in their lives.

Martha:
Thank you Ann. I am glad they are our friends and I can help. Since I have been through this before with my son it all has come back to me even though it was many years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version