Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

I have some good news!

<< < (3/4) > >>

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: aztecan on August 20, 2013, 07:17:05 PM ---
Anyway, on top of the good cholesterol numbers, all seems well. My blood pressure checked in a 120/80, which is pretty normal, the liver is doing A-OK, something I watch thanks to previous issues.

My kidneys are working like troopers. No sign of problems because of Tenofovir.

Oh, the CD4 and stuff are OK: CD4 980, 41%, Viral load undetectable.  The CD4 is a tad lower than last year, but I am not going to quibble.

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Looking good there Mark !!   8)

Ray

wolfter:
Awesome Mark!  Am so glad we have other options other than statins.  Although, I'm content with the Pravastatin. 

I was so concerned with gaining weight in Chicago that I actually lost a couple of pounds.  I assumed excessive cocktails would compensate for the lack of caloric intake.  I promptly ate 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese one returning home.  That's my true weakness.

Wolfie

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 21, 2013, 05:43:37 AM ---  I promptly ate 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese one returning home.  That's my true weakness.

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

And I love my feta cheese and my Greek salad.  I will never give that up.  Oh, and blue cheese too !  8)

Ray  8)

aztecan:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 21, 2013, 05:43:37 AM ---Awesome Mark!  Am so glad we have other options other than statins.  Although, I'm content with the Pravastatin. 

I was so concerned with gaining weight in Chicago that I actually lost a couple of pounds.  I assumed excessive cocktails would compensate for the lack of caloric intake.  I promptly ate 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese one returning home.  That's my true weakness.

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

I adore Swiss cheese - and feta cheese, and cheddar cheese and , , , well, you get the picture. I don't eat it all that often, because it is kind of heavy in the cholesterol department, but I won't give it up entirely.

Tofu, anyone? :o

HUGS,

Mark

BT65:
That's great news, Mark, I know how hard you're working on this issue.

Oh, and I love cheese also.  I try to buy the "light" varieties.  Unless of course it's blue cheese.  Then only the full-fat will do. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version