Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

I'm torn.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Theyer:
Mitch you can fall apart anytime with us.

I censer my self here , no I limit myself here , if I posted all the health things I ,d never get out off bed however I have vented and its helped.

However I think we all know where this thing takes us and again that helps. Often people who answer others I have notice share off there self, I do.

I am about to leave the flat I have lived in for 28 years, moved here with my late partner. So Mitch and everyone this is warning off at least one vent , plus I collect things , the new flat is half the size , I collapse if I carry a bag off shopping somedays , hate getting others to do things for me hate bureaucracy and the next 2 months is going to be an orgy off both. Plus although the new flat has alot going for it its present decor is not one off the plus points.

Anyone in London want some good mid century furniture ? 50,s plastic ? 60,,s portable TVs ? Glass lamp shades ? wool blankets .....................

wolfter:
this is exactly why I adore you mitchypoo.   You've expressed my thoughts in a way that I can't.  I know we all struggle with these issues.  I've lost patience with the progression of this virus and the lack of knowledge.

I'm not speaking for others, but we old farts feel it's time to pass the torch.  I'm worn out from dealing this with virus and am tired of it.  Sometimes, enough is it

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Theyer on July 30, 2013, 05:35:49 PM ---Mitch you can fall apart anytime with us.

I censer my self here , no I limit myself here , if I posted all the health things I ,d never get out off bed however I have vented and its helped.

However I think we all know where this thing takes us and again that helps. Often people who answer others I have notice share off there self, I do.

I am about to leave the flat I have lived in for 28 years, moved here with my late partner. So Mitch and everyone this is warning off at least one vent , plus I collect things , the new flat is half the size , I collapse if I carry a bag off shopping somedays , hate getting others to do things for me hate bureaucracy and the next 2 months is going to be an orgy off both. Plus although the new flat has alot going for it its present decor is not one off the plus points.

Anyone in London want some good mid century furniture ? 50,s plastic ? 60,,s portable TVs ? Glass lamp shades ? wool blankets .....................

--- End quote ---
Michael,
Thank you for everything.
 Falling apart scares me. I came here with the "no shame" attitude and hope I can hang onto it.. Honest expressions of our existence and feedback make a world of difference here. I often hear some complain about people being "whiners" (not here) and wonder if they understand that complaining about others "whining" isn't "whining" in itself. Better said, a lack of compassion.
I try to look at these forums as a give and take. I know you do as well. Hopefully each one of us can bring clarity of thought at whatever level suits us best to help others and be open to receive it too.
This is why I posted in this specific forum. Empathy.
Sorry, getting a bit heavy here.

LOL and thanks for the warning! :) Wishing you the best transition possible to your new flat and good luck with your "garage sale", "flat sale" or whatever you English call getting rid of stuff. :)

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 30, 2013, 08:05:20 PM ---this is exactly why I adore you mitchypoo.   You've expressed my thoughts in a way that I can't.  I know we all struggle with these issues.  I've lost patience with the progression of this virus and the lack of knowledge.

I'm not speaking for others, but we old farts feel it's time to pass the torch.  I'm worn out from dealing this with virus and am tired of it.  Sometimes, enough is it

--- End quote ---

Thanks Greg! I adore you too! (mutual admiration society member) I write better than I speak so beware!!!
(and that's another scary thing to say out loud but I really don't care. Sometimes me bad. I is what I is but always try to improve and keep from putting my foot in my mouth too often. lol) I think many here can put things into words in heartfelt ways better than me too but we all have our brilliant moments. :)

Feeling better today but who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Theyer:
As to what we English call selling home contents it depends on size of sale and class off individual selling stuff,I am doing eBay and hopping that a design shop will take come

EBay raises most but from past experience can have wildly fluctuating prices.And often involve alot work. There is an another alternate sending all to an auction house.

LongTimeSurvivor:
Not bad, not even criminal...if it were I'd be in Sing-Sing for life. I'm the opposite. I'll talk about bowel movements on the elevator with who ever is there. Everyone I know, knows I'm on psych drugs. I have to ask my therapist what I haven't talked to him about. Don't know why I'm this way. Probably should keep some things to myself but don't.

Maybe it's my way of making sure no one can hold anything over me. If everyone knows, what's there to talk about behind my back.

As to not being able to open up to your therapist...copy all the stuff you've written on here and give it to your therapist. Tell him/her they have to read it all. You can't seem to get it out when talking to them so they'll have to adjust and read it. Maybe that way they can start prompting you to talk about things more.

Don't be afraid to share. It's sort of like that saying...you can be foolish once asking a question but you can be stupid forever by not asking that question...besides...everyone else around you is wanting to ask/say the same thing...just too shy to do it.

Hope this helps...if not...call me Donkey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version