HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Fingering

(1/2) > >>

Romero:
First of all I want to thank you all for your information and support when I was afraid of being infected with HIV 2 years ago and wrote my story and concerns in this great forum.
Unfortunately something happened this summer and I am afraid again that I might have been infected with HIV although I never had any anal sex (passive or active) or oral sex in my life because of the fear I have from getting HIV so here is my story in short:
3 hours before meeting this guy I had anal douche, then we met and we kissed and rubbed our body together and then he masturbated on my stomach and after that while I was masturbating he put his finger in my anal opening and fingered me deep. The problem is if he had some sperm on his fingers ( which he will probably have had as he masturbated ) and then some of it came on my anal mucosa inside which might had a tear or something from my previously mentioned anal douche , is it possible that I may have HIV now if he was hiv +ve.
1 month after that I had a strange fatigue, and unexplained lymph node swelling with pain when I swallow, and diarrhea for more than 1 week.
Thank you.

Andy Velez:
No matter what spin you put on the various details of this incident, it's still simply mutual masturbation. Which is not a risk for transmission. No kidding.

That's a very common activity including with the activities you have mentioned and there are no documented cases of transmission in this manner. Theoretically it could be risky.But in the real world of HIV transmission just doesn't happen in this way.

Your symptoms? Discuss them with your doctor? This is not an HIV situation and happily all your fretting about it won't change that.

Cheers,

Romero:
thank you for the reply,but as you said theoretically it is risky,isn't it like real fucking but with with 2 fingers and some sperms on it?

Ann:
Romero,

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. When hiv finds itself outside the body, it quickly becomes damaged and unable to infect. In order for it to get on someone's fingers, it has to be OUTSIDE the body.

Fingering, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it, is NOT a risk for hiv transmission.

Ann

Romero:
thank you ann, but what happenes when he j/o with one hand and fingered with the other( maybe he changed the hands and had precum on it,I do not remember) and after he masturbated he fingered me,don't forget that I had an anal douche before which could have made my anal mucosa somehow fragile ,the doctor didn't know a cause for my swollen lymph nodes and that I am lately very tired,and now I have read most of the inspiring stories of people living with hiv and don't have a plan for my future if I tested positive.
I will be very sad if I tested positive because I never read that fingering could be a way of transmission, could I be the first case?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version