Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Chicago activities

<< < (2/5) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Lou-ah-vull on July 19, 2013, 10:14:09 PM ---When I was there in May, we took an architectural tour on the Chicago River...a lot of companies do them.  You spend an hour on a boat and have a guided presentation about the diverse architecture in downtown Chicago.  It was one of the best tours I remember ever taking.

Highly recommended!

Gary

--- End quote ---
That sounds interesting. A great way to get to know the city. :)

pozniceguy:
already  got a  city  Pass  and  the  tour  sounds  like a  great  way to see a  different  view of the  city

Dont  worry  Greg  I am looking forward to  your  research..bars/clubs/ baths  etc....

Nick

mitch777:

--- Quote from: pozniceguy on July 20, 2013, 05:21:53 PM ---

Dont  worry  Greg  I am looking forward to  your  research..bars/clubs/ baths  etc....

Nick

--- End quote ---

Me too! Um, well... I think I will be using the bath in my hotel room. LOL! ;D

Habersham:
Steamworks
3246 North Halsted Street
Chicago, IL. 60657
(773) 929-608

http://www.steamworksbaths.com/chicago/

Just north of boytown

wolfter:

--- Quote from: pozniceguy on July 20, 2013, 05:21:53 PM ---already  got a  city  Pass  and  the  tour  sounds  like a  great  way to see a  different  view of the  city

Nick

--- End quote ---

Goodness gracious, I've never been to a bathhouse and am not about to start now at my age.  I'm a bit prudish in that way.  Remember, I couldn't even enter the downstairs "show" while in Seattle?

we'll be staying about 4 miles from all the great night life areas that are easily accessible from the hotel.  And yes, I have a map for that.   ;D  Also to the Ohio Beach, restaurants and such.  My goal is not get lost once.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version