Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Chicago activities

<< < (5/5)

mitch777:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 07, 2013, 08:32:15 AM ---We've been having weird weather patterns in this region and I'm torn about how to pack.  I might have to re-evaluate the checked luggage thingy.  I was planning on doing the whole "butch" thing and only traveling with carry-on.

--- End quote ---
Um, "butch" and filling your carry-on with 6 pairs of assorted spike heeled pumps doesn't compute. ;D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on August 07, 2013, 08:49:40 AM ---Um, "butch" and filling your carry-on with 6 pairs of assorted spike heeled pumps doesn't compute. ;D

--- End quote ---

Could you seriously see clumsy ass Wolfie in heels?  A thought occurred to me last night; when I went to Seattle, I returned with a plantar wart.  I never had one in my life and I even took shower shoes and assumed I got it at the hotel.  Then I got to remembering; I wore loafers and was required to be barefoot through screening at the airport.  That is quite gross to think of all the 1000's of germ/fungus ridden footsies before you.

J.R.E.:
Lee ( oksikoko) posted this in another thread.  I thought it would get more viewings here, so I copied and pasted his post.

Event tonight ( Saturday August 10th from TPAN:

Are you people all in Chicago? I just got a notice about a TPAN mixer there tonight. I know nothing about it, but here's the info if you're looking for something poz-friendly to do:

-
Join Mr Friendly and TPAN at Jackhammer this Saturday night for a stigma-free mixer and dance party featuring nationally-known DJ CAL'VIN of Atlanta. A portion of the bar proceeds will benefit Mr Friendly and TPAN.

The first 25 attendees get a free Mr Friendly t-shirt! There will also be a raffle with great prizes from 6410 Leather, restaurants, and other local merchants.

When: Saturday, August 10, 2013
Time: 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Where: Jackhammer Bar, 6406 N. Clark St., Chicago

About TPAN

TPAN is the oldest peer-led HIV/AIDS social service organization in Chicago. TPAN’s mission is to empower everyone living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS to live open, healthy, and productive lives. TPAN delivers innovative peer-led support programs and collaborative wellness services and disseminates accurate, comprehensive information through direct service programming and its national treatment journal Positively Aware. TPAN will continue to do so until HIV/AIDS is eradicated.

mitch777:
Thanks guys!

We're all here. (well, except Gary for most of today)
I'll pass this info along. :)

Having a great time! Wish you all were here. Great city!!
The best part of the trip? Meeting and getting to know each and every one of these guys. :)

weasel:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on August 10, 2013, 07:52:52 AM ---Lee ( oksikoko) posted this in another thread.  I thought it would get more viewings here, so I copied and pasted his post.

Event tonight ( Saturday August 10th from TPAN:

Are you people all in Chicago? I just got a notice about a TPAN mixer there tonight. I know nothing about it, but here's the info if you're looking for something poz-friendly to do:

-
Join Mr Friendly and TPAN at Jackhammer this Saturday night for a stigma-free mixer and dance party featuring nationally-known DJ CAL'VIN of Atlanta. A portion of the bar proceeds will benefit Mr Friendly and TPAN.

The first 25 attendees get a free Mr Friendly t-shirt! There will also be a raffle with great prizes from 6410 Leather, restaurants, and other local merchants.

When: Saturday, August 10, 2013
Time: 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Where: Jackhammer Bar, 6406 N. Clark St., Chicago

About TPAN

TPAN is the oldest peer-led HIV/AIDS social service organization in Chicago. TPAN’s mission is to empower everyone living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS to live open, healthy, and productive lives. TPAN delivers innovative peer-led support programs and collaborative wellness services and disseminates accurate, comprehensive information through direct service programming and its national treatment journal Positively Aware. TPAN will continue to do so until HIV/AIDS is eradicated.

--- End quote ---

THANK YOU !   
 I have passed this on , sounds like a good time   :)

Weasel   , having a great time in fab weather , fun group !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version