Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

2 months worth of Isentress/Truvada no longer needed

<< < (2/3) > >>

TabooPrincess:
I have 2/3 months of atripla - all unpackaged though as I always transfer them to a non descriptive container.  Same, anyone wants them get in touch.  I'm in UK though so not sure how overseas posting will pan out!

Betelgeuse:
Oh yes I forgot to mention mine are still factory sealed as well. I have no intentions on making a profit from this. In fact, I was even going to pick up the bill for UPS shipping (in the US only).

Namenanename:
Could you please let me know If you still have them? I really would like to know. I will apreciatte it.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Namenanename on August 01, 2013, 11:02:03 PM ---Could you please let me know If you still have them? I really would like to know. I will apreciatte it.

--- End quote ---

Hi Name and welcome to the forums . It might be helpful if you introduce your self and let us know a little more about you . You must post at least 3 times in order to send or receive PM's ( personal messages ) . 

Tool man:
TabooPrincess, If you still have the extra atripla, I would like to talk to you about them. I have been poz going on 3 years and buy my meds from Panama and India as I have no insurance here in the USA. Paying postage is not a problem.

Thanks,
Tool Man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version