Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

He is getting on my nerves...

(1/2) > >>

idee:
My husband is going through something where he is trying to feel better, after the home invasion, but his stomach is in knots and he is being a complete butt. I mean his need to try and start an argument with me is ridiculous. He tried this morning and I did not give in. Yet he still snapped at me and walked away. He is trying to take the easy route by trying to get me to respond and he can point a finger. 
I know this because he tries to tell me to ask the psychiatrist if this means something. And usually I spend my 15 minutes asking about my husband's problems.
I refuse to be take on his problems. So I am going to call my psychiatrist and make him work it out without leaving me messed up in the head. I need to be sane for my 15 year old first. Not crazy for him.
I was recently taken off of my Zoloft and I feel good. I am not going backwards.
Plus I know the psychiatrist will tell my husband to see a therapist. And if he sees my therapist he will most likely be in better shape.

Joe K:
The last time I checked, this was a forum, not a Twitter service.  I'd like the forum to return to actual discussions, rather than random posts by you, about whatever crosses your mind that day.  I believe you are violating the "spirit" of this forum, by incessantly posting such nonsense.  The least you could do is to keep your random thoughts in one thread.

Joe

Ann:

--- Quote from: killfoile on July 16, 2013, 03:31:30 PM ---The last time I checked, this was a forum, not a Twitter service.  I'd like the forum to return to actual discussions, rather than random posts by you, about whatever crosses your mind that day.  I believe you are violating the "spirit" of this forum, by incessantly posting such nonsense.  The least you could do is to keep your random thoughts in one thread.

Joe

--- End quote ---

Joe, while I get where you're coming from, did you have to be so harsh? If you don't want to read Idee's threads, don't click on them. Your post was a bigger violation of the spirit of these forums than Idee's was, that's for certain.

Idee, I'm moving this thread from the OT forum into the Mental Health forum, as it concerns how you're spending your time with your therapist.

Your husband needs to have his own therapy sessions instead of trying to get counselling via proxy through you. Your therapy sessions should be for discussing your issues, not your husband's.

tednlou2:
I agree that it seems like a conflict to have the same therapist.  Well, you obviously need the same therapist in marriage counseling. 

idee:

--- Quote from: killfoile on July 16, 2013, 03:31:30 PM ---The last time I checked, this was a forum, not a Twitter service.  I'd like the forum to return to actual discussions, rather than random posts by you, about whatever crosses your mind that day.  I believe you are violating the "spirit" of this forum, by incessantly posting such nonsense.  The least you could do is to keep your random thoughts in one thread.

Joe

--- End quote ---

I have seen some things in here that look like they don't belong here. I'm not sorry your personality is such crap.
And this is not just what crosses my mind everyday. It is what happens in my life. I type on here to get opinions from intelligent people who have what I have, HIV.
I can not explain why my husband cannot work to people without disclosing his personal information.
Here I don't have to disclose it or explain why we see therapists to deal with things.
I am also on another site for moms. In it the HIV site is dead. No one wants to post or reply.
So I come on here.
If you wanted to sound like a jerk then congrads.
Anyways no wonder why you're trolling the mental health forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version