Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Down The Tubes

(1/2) > >>

Fisher:
Poo . . . Double Poo . . .

11 years in monogamy. 6 months open. The open months too much for partner to handle. Mutually agreed upon trial separation Saturday. He divorced me Sunday. A Guinness World Book of Records for shortest time period of "trial separation."

Going to Chicago any ways. Maybe I can find some smiles and laughter there.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Fisher on July 15, 2013, 03:57:47 PM ---Poo . . . Double Poo . . .

11 years in monogamy. 6 months open. The open months too much for partner to handle. Mutually agreed upon trial separation Saturday. He divorced me Sunday. A Guinness World Book of Records for shortest time period of "trial separation."

Going to Chicago any ways. Maybe I can find some smiles and laughter there.

--- End quote ---
Sorry to hear this Fisher. :( Sounds too fresh for me to comment. Maybe it's still workoutable after some of the heat recedes?

aztecan:
Sorry to hear that, Fisher.

We will try to bring a smile to you in Chicago.

HUGS,

Mark

Fisher:
Thanks for the support guys!

Last winter when I began taking meds, my personality, needs, and wants changed. I was hoping my partner could grow and adjust. But it wasn't in the cards. I am wobbling a bit, but still standing. Although I am asleep now, and doubt is second nature to me, I've had clear glimpses of the wonderful Love and connections, and Being that we are. And I feel that all is well for all and could not be otherwise.

I was in Chicago on business a few weeks ago and had a great time. Watched the 3 hour Gay Pride parade and found a few dens of inequity.

Except for a friend I met at NIH, this will be my first meeting of any other HIV+ people. I look forward to “coming home,” perhaps finding a sense of community. Make a few friends, perhaps.

wolfter:
So sorry I missed this thread.  And so sorry for the breakup.  It'll be great meeting you in Chicago.  I haven't been there for years and am really looking forward to it.  Not sure I'll let my family living there know since I won't have enough time to spend quality time with them.

Wolfie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version