Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Any Juicers here?

<< < (2/3) > >>

buginme2:

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 15, 2013, 11:51:29 PM ---

I quit after I started having to buy most of my produce at the market and realized how expensive it all is.  I can make an entire meal out of what it takes to make a full glass of juice. :(

--- End quote ---

I have a Breville juicer which if your going to buy one anyway Breville is easy to use, cleans very easily (important), and is pretty good.   http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE510XL-Fountain-Multi-Speed-900-Watt/dp/B000QBFFU8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1373946929&sr=8-3&keywords=breville+amazon

I agree with Wolfie though, juicing is very expensive. You have to buy a lot and juice a lot to get glass of juice.  And .... You realize very quickly just how much fiber you are leaving out. 

Favorite recipe. Couple apples, couple carrots, some spinach, red beets, and ginger. (Red beets are great to juice to lower your blood pressure).   

The best part of juicing is experimenting with recipes.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on July 16, 2013, 12:00:29 AM --- 

Favorite recipe. Couple apples, couple carrots, some spinach, red beets, and ginger. (Red beets are great to juice to lower your blood pressure).   

--- End quote ---

Oh that sounds really good! I already love the combo of apple/carrot

skeebo1969:

My wife has the bullet.  It's a little different than a juicer.

The one I like is called Nature's candy:

2 cups butterhead lettuce.
  1 cored pear
  1 cored apple
  1 cup blueberries
  1 banana
  1 tsp. maca powder
     water

atripla_2013:
Hi all,

Here in asia, I hear that: Coconut milk, coconut oil, garlic and mushroom (linh Chi, ect...) is very good for improving help.

I just wanna add this inform. If anyone have more inform, hopefully to be shared.

Yu

EUINAU:
I love my juice and favourite would be carrots, beet root, celery, rhubarb and couple of apples...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version