Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Any Juicers here?

(1/3) > >>

mikeyb39:
I bought a Juicer few weeks ago and have been experimenting with different things, but was wondering if anyone else on here does it, if so, what is your best recipe that you use?

Ann:
Hey Mike, I'm moving this thread to the Nutrition forum. There are other threads in Nutrition which discuss juicing, so this will fit right in and you'll probably get more responses there too.

weasel:

--- Quote from: mikeyb39 on July 14, 2013, 02:47:12 PM ---I bought a Juicer few weeks ago and have been experimenting with different things, but was wondering if anyone else on here does it, if so, what is your best recipe that you use?

--- End quote ---

We've had a Champion Juicer for years ,   I like carrot juice the best .

Sometimes   I juice frozen Bananas  ,  They come out as super rich Ice Cream  :D

Bob likes to juice apples , me not so much !

Carrot juice  served  in a frozen goblet is ecstatic   ;)

Carl

P.s, We used to juice wheat grass , hard to swallow now  :P 

WillyWump:
I've decided to get a juicer after falling in love with Odwallas Carrot, Apple Mango juice :)

What kind do you have Mikey? Do you like it? I don't want to have to spend $400 on one of those fancy ones.

-WIll

wolfter:
What benefits are you trying to achieve by becoming a juicer?  I'm asking because I was a juicer for years and had different concoctions for different needs.  I used my red cabbage juice when wanting to shed weight, and others depending on what I wanting to accomplish.  If you're low in a certain vitamin, you can choose a fruit/vegetable that's high in it.

If it's simply for the pleasure, one of my favorites was a basic tomato and jalapeno drink.  Don't be afraid to experiment around.

I quit after I started having to buy most of my produce at the market and realized how expensive it all is.  I can make an entire meal out of what it takes to make a full glass of juice. :(

Wolfie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version