Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

New Applicants to West Hollywood HIV Housing Wait List

(1/1)

oksikoko:
I'm not sure people read Poz, and some people may not realize they qualify, so I'm posting this here. Notice the maximum income for a one-person household is quite high at $44,951.

http://www.poz.com/articles/west_hollywood_housing_1_24223.shtml

New Applicants to West Hollywood HIV Housing Wait List
The City of West Hollywood in California is accepting new applicants to its waiting list for low-income housing for people with HIV/AIDS, Positive Frontiers reports. The list will be open through July 31. Applications are available at City Hall and the Plummer Park Comprehensive Services Center. Income eligibility varies by household size, but the maximum for a one-person household is $44,951. The list had been closed since 2005.

To read the article, click here.

Search: West Hollywood, California, housing

Jody:
OKie...Are you planning to relocate from NYC to LA? 

Jody

oksikoko:

--- Quote from: Jody on July 25, 2013, 10:46:35 PM ---OKie...Are you planning to relocate from NYC to LA? 

--- End quote ---

Haha, no, I just notice public housing information lately. ;)

I don't know how to live anywhere except New York anymore, but I do often wonder what it would have been like to have had a quiet life in the Pacific Northwest with some big burly man and a dog - or to have lived in Bratislava, of course.

Probably would have sat there wondering what life would be like on the East Coast with no responsibilities weighing me down.

I bet that burly guy misses me, though. Haha. Sucker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version