Main Forums > Living With HIV

Forgot to take my meds again

(1/6) > >>

LiveWithIt:
I can't believe it, after not missing a dose in over two years I miss 2 in one week.  I missed Thursday and Today.  When I took the meds at night I never forgot, but I would get insomnia and not be able to get up early because I couldn't get to sleep until 4 am or later.  Now that I"m getting to bed at a better time I'm getting up early with the intention to take them around 10AM but I forgot twice already. 

Now I'm going to leave them out in a baggy at night  so I don't miss them the next morning..

Grasshopper:
Thanks for reminding me, to take my meds !!!!!!

After reading reading your previous topic regarding insomnia, I've decided to try taking them in the morning, and hope for a change.
I am up at 05:00, and have my first cup of coffee at 05:15 after walking the dog. But I can't seem to associate my pills yet with the coffee, as I did with dinner.
I have to say though that I've slept better the past 4 days, than I did before.

Reading your new topic, reminded me to take my meds ( 06:00 )....thanks   ;)

LiveWithIt:

--- Quote from: Grasshopper on July 08, 2013, 11:59:16 PM ---Thanks for reminding me, to take my meds !!!!!!

After reading reading your previous topic regarding insomnia, I've decided to try taking them in the morning, and hope for a change.
I am up at 05:00, and have my first cup of coffee at 05:15 after walking the dog. But I can't seem to associate my pills yet with the coffee, as I did with dinner.
I have to say though that I've slept better the past 4 days, than I did before.

Reading your new topic, reminded me to take my meds ( 06:00 )....thanks   ;)

--- End quote ---

Cool I'm glad  and you're welcome.   I started taking them at night many years ago because if I ever got an upset stomach from them it wouldn't bother me while sleeping.  Now it's better in the morning but my mind doesn't work right in the morning and I've had a lot on my mind to distract me, but seeing them out next to my bottle of water that is always next to me will certainly make me remember to take them.

Grasshopper:
I am, and will be for the next couple of hours, feeling like throwing up. That's because I've taken them on an empty stomach. Way too early for me to eat anything. I never have breakfast....just can't.

LiveWithIt:

--- Quote from: Grasshopper on July 09, 2013, 12:45:34 AM ---I am, and will be for the next couple of hours, feeling like throwing up. That's because I've taken them on an empty stomach. Way too early for me to eat anything. I never have breakfast....just can't.

--- End quote ---
I am a big breakfast eater, but sometimes when I wake up I have something small like a mini donut, take my meds and then have breakfast later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version