Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

public transit

(1/1)

wolfter:
Since I've gotten majorly lost in 2 different cities now, I decided to do extra research in advance.

Firstly, a weekly pass (starting from the first time you use it) is only $28 and covers all CTA L trains and CTA buses.  Not sure what exactly PACE is, but it's an extra $5.00 for a weekly pass.  These can purchased right at O'Hare as you board the train.

From O'Hare, you can luckily only go one way on the blue L Rail.  We take that to the Grand terminal exit.  From there you hop on the East Bound 65 bus and exit at the Illinois and Michigan Street stop.  From there, you only walk one block north to Ohio street and the hotel is right there.

I think I got this correctly as I actually spoke with CTA rep who provided all the information. 

Wolfie

weasel:

That is very helpful !   

I wonder where my train from Missouri will dump me off ?   

Time to plan on that too   ;)

Carl

aztecan:

--- Quote from: weasel on July 15, 2013, 09:12:49 AM ---   

That is very helpful !   

I wonder where my train from Missouri will dump me off ?   

Time to plan on that too   ;)

Carl

--- End quote ---

It will leave you at Union Station, which is sorta right downtown.

I googled it.

HUGS,

Mark

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: aztecan on July 15, 2013, 11:06:13 AM ---It will leave you at Union Station, which is sorta right downtown.

I googled it.

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Yep , the hotel is a short cab ride away , less than $10 I would guess .

weasel:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on July 15, 2013, 11:27:03 AM ---Yep , the hotel is a short cab ride away , less than $10 I would guess .

--- End quote ---

Super  :)

thank you ! 

I'll not worry anymore   :D

Carl

P.S.  ; I have no wardrobe  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version