Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Chicago FOOD!

<< < (2/3) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on July 01, 2013, 07:49:05 PM ---You know that's true Mitch....  we'll have to guard him though -- don't want his wallet going missing again.....  oh, the drama!!   ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh please Grandma, you'd be just as sleazy if you weren't all hitched.  ::)

bocker3:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on July 01, 2013, 07:50:31 PM ---Oh please Grandma, you'd be just as sleazy if you weren't all hitched.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Them are fighin' words granny.......  I'll have you know I have always been the proper gentleman.  Well, except for when I got someone pregnant at 14 (youthful indiscretion) and maybe one other time when I achieved the needed requirement for membership to these forums.......   But otherwise -- pure as snow.............

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on July 01, 2013, 08:00:44 PM --- I got someone pregnant at 14 (youthful indiscretion)

--- End quote ---

lolwut! 14? sheesh all I was interested in at 14 was Hot Wheels.

wolfter:
Chicago is the only place I eat deep dish pizza.  They would spit on you if you asked for thin crust pizza.  jalapenos and extra cheese on the well done side will last several days.  If you can't have pizza for breakfast, there's an issue.  :)

mitch777:

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 01, 2013, 08:39:09 PM ---Chicago is the only place I eat deep dish pizza.  They would spit on you if you asked for thin crust pizza.  jalapenos and extra cheese on the well done side will last several days.  If you can't have pizza for breakfast, there's an issue.  :)

--- End quote ---
LOL! I better bring along my prescription antacids. :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version