Main Forums > Living With HIV

Traveling and meds

(1/3) > >>

EUINAU:
I have only recently been diagnosed - mid May and been on my meds ever since. I take I/T so one pill at 7 am and 2 pills at 7 pm. I am traveling for next 3 weeks and will be in a country that's is 2 hours ahead of my current location for 5 days then 17 hours where it will be further 3 hours ahead and then 2 weeks in a country with additional 1 hour.... I feel first part of the trip is fine I can take meds at 9am/9pm however I am not too keen to be taking my meds at 3am/3pm would it be OK to just take them 4 hours later for those two weeks and when I get back just o 4 hours in reverse?

So confused... I'd be interstellar to hear what you do in similar situations. Merci :)

EUINAU:
Oh the autocorrect... Surely not interstellar rather interested :)

leatherman:
don't make this complicated. just take your pills at the regular time of 7/7. changing the time by an hour or four isn't going to make a difference ;)

Pontus:

--- Quote from: leatherman on June 30, 2013, 08:37:36 PM ---don't make this complicated. just take your pills at the regular time of 7/7. changing the time by an hour or four isn't going to make a difference ;)

--- End quote ---

Well Said!

EUINAU:
Oh, that simple. Great thanks for your advise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version