HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

HIV transmission risk

(1/2) > >>

fard123:
Hello. I'm a 34 years old male. about 8 week ago, i met a woman and I unfortunately place my penis in the middle of her tights and rub it outside of her vulva (labial region). also, i used my own saliva for lubrication. after a minutes she took my penis and rub it on the clitoris (no penetration, because she told me "she is virgin!) . is there any risk of hiv transmisson from this incident.I'm so worried about this.
thanks alot of your answers.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: fard123 on June 30, 2013, 02:50:39 AM ---Hello. I'm a 34 years old male. about 8 week ago, i met a woman and I unfortunately place my penis in the middle of her tights and rub it outside of her vulva (labial region). also, i used my own saliva for lubrication. after a minutes she took my penis and rub it on the clitoris (no penetration, because she told me "she is virgin!) . is there any risk of hiv transmisson from this incident.I'm so worried about this.
thanks alot of your answers.

--- End quote ---

What you describe is known as "frottage." The definition of frottage is:

consensual sexual rubbing - non-penetrative sex

HIV cannot transmit outside the human body. The cells that are vulnerable to HIV MUST come into direct contact with viable HIV cells. "viable" means that the tender glycoproteins and lipids that surround the virus are intact. These elements are rendered inert and disintegrate when exposed to ANY oxygen, any pH range beyond a rather narrow perameter, and temperatures not found within the human body.

There is absolutely NO WAY you will get HIV from the behavior you described. It is chemically impossible, and it goes without saying that there is absolutely zero documentation as to it's theoretical occurance.

If you wear a condom for penetrative anal and vaginal sex you will avoid HIV. It is honestly as simple, and as complicated as that.

fard123:
thanks a lot for your perfect reply.

sorry, 2 question:
1- how long time the virus can be alive outside of the body? and is it possible during this time (immediately) effective transmission is happened?

2-Do I need to get hiv test? I'm scared.

thank you so much.

jkinatl2:
I understand your ongoing anxiety - how can HIV be so difficult to transmit when there are so many people afflicted? How can it be fragile when it seems to dangerous?

Thing is, people have a lot of unprotected sex. A lot. So much so that the incidence per transmission of HIV is shockingly low. Were it the boogeyman people have made it out to be, it would be an extinction level event.

HIV absolutely CAN NOT remain viable outside the body for ANY length of time.

Here's a graph:

The spiky things around the virus itself are composed of fragile elements called glycoproteins. They are specifically tailored to connect with certain VERY specific cells, namely cd4 cells and certain types of dendritic cells. Taking these very intricate, very specific "keys" out of the human body is the equivalent of taking a delicate ice sculpture out of a sub-zero freezer and tossing it into a blast furnace. The first things to be destroyed are those glycoproteins (labeled GP120 and GP41).

Adding into this equation is the fact that even with a high viral load, HIV contantly mutates. This has proven problematic for treatment, obviously (less so now that even ten years ago) but a by-product is that only a percentage of isolated HIV in any sample are even viable toi begin with.

While you DO NOT need to test over this particular encounter, you know what I am going to say next. Every sexually active adult who is NOT in a mutually monogamous relationship NEEDS to have a complete STD panel done at least twice a year. Remember, some pathogens (syphilis, chlamydia, etc) are FAR more robust than HIV and can cause a lot of damage.

HIV is not your issue here. If there was the slightest possibility, I would say as much.

fard123:
thank you . you are really a professional man.

why some experts believe that this can be a risky encounter? these Inconsistencies are my concerns. it would be my only and first and last mistake .I have a wife and I worry about her.

however thank you so much. you calm my mind (excuse me my english is weak!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version