Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

NEED HELP: WHERE TO BUY HIV MEDICATION

<< < (3/4) > >>

pasiman:
Is it possible to get HIV meds in Thailand as a tourist? just travel there, go to some clinic and pay and buy meds and get out?

Valmont:

--- Quote from: atripla_2013 on June 27, 2013, 10:05:33 AM ---Comparison about the durg effect, what are differences between Atripla produced by Bristol Myers Squibb and produced by MYLAN (INDIA)?

Thank you for your help.

--- End quote ---

It is the same thing (same active compounds)...  I take Mylans one for some months, there are not avalaible for being bought, the plublic health system give us here, only Viraday (almost USD 200 for 30 units, in Ecuador this is quite expensive in regard to what people earn).  I have the same side effects tan with other brands (almost nothing, except the foggy effect that comes with Efavirenz) and my labs are really great...  Ive never been under atripla.

I did not imagine that this drug could be so cheap...   Im happy it exists...

shyguy_33:
Does anyone know where to but Viramune XR (extended release), Intelence
(etravirine) and edurant (rilpivirine) in India? I see no available meds like these in thailand. Or anything like this meds which which is generic?

Anqueetas:

--- Quote from: shyguy_33 on July 13, 2013, 07:35:57 PM ---Does anyone know where to but Viramune XR (extended release), Intelence
(etravirine) and edurant (rilpivirine) in India? I see no available meds like these in thailand. Or anything like this meds which which is generic?

--- End quote ---

Thailand have branded Intelence, it cost around 10000thb a month and you can get it at the anonymous clinic.

jonnybkk:
I want to buy some Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis medication in bangkok can someone tell me its possible to buy there ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version