Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

NEED HELP: WHERE TO BUY HIV MEDICATION

(1/4) > >>

livingpos:
Hi all,

I am hoping that some of the forum members who have previously responded to questions about Thailand might be able to help with some info. What do your meds cost in Thailand? I realize different meds will be priced differently, just looking to get some idea. This is for a newly pos friend who cannot get treatment where he is currently living and will fly into Thailand to Bumrungrad hospital for his tests and meds (if necessary).

much appreciated

joemutt:
cheapest and easiest is at Anonymous Clinic Rajdamri (Rachadamri) Road. You have to bring a prescription for your doctor (at Bumrungrad, BNH or somewhere else)
I have generic of Truvada and generic of Viramune and it's about 1500 THB for a month, Abacavir + 3TC (Kivexa) is 3150 THB. Hope this helps. Wish your friend well.  :)

livingpos:
Thank you Joe, that's exactly what we needed.

atripla_2013:
Hi, Please advise me:

1. In Bangkok, is there any clinic diagnose the CD4 and virus load FREE for EXPAT (non-Thai citizen)?

2. In Thailand, Where is the clinic to check CD4 and virus load at the CHEAPEST FEE?

Thank you

atripla_2013:
Dear friends,

I would like to ask about the Drug [efavirenz 600 mg + FTC 200 mg + tenofovir 300 mg] for your help.

Now I am buying DRUG [efavirenz 600 mg + FTC 200 mg + tenofovir 300 mg], a type of Atrila, produced by MYLAN (India) with the price is 50USD/30 pills (not buy in Thailand). My questions are:

1. Where to buy this drug in Thailand (Bangkok)? Or who to contact to buy?

2. How much is the price for 30 pills (in 1 bottle)? Could the price is cheaper than 50USD /30 pills?

3. Comparison about the durg effect, what are differences between Atripla produced by Bristol Myers Squibb and produced by MYLAN (INDIA)?

Thank you for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version