Main Forums > Living With HIV

Shout out of thanks to our moderators!

(1/2) > >>

jm1953:
Ann, Jeff, Tim, Andy: 
Thanks to each and every one of you for all the time, caring, and effort you put into this forum.  Moderators like you are what makes a forum like this stay strong and a valuable resource for all of the members.  It's got to take a lot of time to make sure posts are listed under the right thread or topic.  And to keep an eye out for those who get out of hand and need a good scolding or 86'd to make sure everything and everyone is on point.  Also settling down some of the disagreements and heated arguements that can occur when a topic creates a lot different opinions.  Just know you are not taken for granted, and I am thankful and grateful you are overseeing this wonderful and much needed forum.
Thanks a bunch, and I think I speak for the majority of the members of this forum,
Jeff M

Jeff G:
Thanks Jeff , we must not for get JK , Im in awe of his knowledge about HIV and use him as inspiration quite often .

Im a member of this forum first and foremost and I am here to get and give support just as everyone else is , the fact that I have extra buttons whistles and bells is secondary .

This forum and the members helped heal me and I owe it its proper due .

Ann:
Aw, thanks Jeff M, that means a lot. :)

Raf:
For me, is a mistery how they have the patience to answer in the "Am I infected?" and "Estoy infectado?" forums.

Keep the good job mods and admins.

Ann:

--- Quote from: Raf on June 17, 2013, 04:52:56 AM ---For me, is a mistery how they have the patience to answer in the "Am I infected?" and "Estoy infectado?" forums.

Keep the good job mods and admins.

--- End quote ---

It's a mystery to me too, mate. ;D I'm surprised I don't have a permanent impression of a keyboard on my forehead.

And speaking of Estoy, let us not forget that the Good Reverend Moon is a moderator of that forum too. Poor Andy though, he gets stuck with most of it. I try to help out now and then, but mi Espaņol no es muy bueno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version