Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

30lbs by Aug 1st (DFW, TX)

(1/1)

young89:
Hey guys and gals
I have an opportunity that requires me to lose a little weight.
However, upon starting my training, 3 days in. Extreme fatigue set in.
I slept like a bear in hibernation after those 3 days of working out.

I am not on meds, I contracted the virus in December of 2012.
Do meds stop fatigue from affecting the body ?

I really want to stay as active as I was pre diagnosis. But I dont know if athletic levels of activity will always cause me to sleep forever after.

Advice? Personal Experience ?

Jeff G:
Im not sure if its pertinent to what you are dealing with but if I find myself extra busy or have to do project that requires hard labor for a few days I have to pay the piper so to speak . I have noticed that when I travel and come back home I have to lay around and recharge for a few days also .   

young89:
 :( ok, so i should just expect to have to "recharge" my batteries when i do strenuous activity.

I gotcha,  Did you being on meds make a difference ? or no

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: young89 on June 02, 2013, 10:38:21 AM --- :( ok, so i should just expect to have to "recharge" my batteries when i do strenuous activity.

I gotcha,  Did you being on meds make a difference ? or no

--- End quote ---

Im guess all Im saying is that I do require more rest that I used to , especially after periods of hyper activity , which may not mean the same thing for you . 

I have been poz for 30 years and Im 51 so I don't think you can compare our situations as the same except to infer that most POZ people I know require a little to a lot more rest than we did before having the virus .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version