Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

When the tooth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies

(1/4) > >>

Oceanbeach:
Three days ago I got some oral surgery and left with new teeth.  I wore the new teeth to bed, took them out the next morning and slept for like 18 hours.

I made chicken soup from scratch which lasted a couple of days.  Today, I made pancakes and found I can not eat while wearing my teeth.  When I swallow, the lower plate pops out of place.  I did try some Poligrip and found when you use too much, it goes everywhere, tomorrow, less is better.

I was in the hospital with PCP in 1996 and at 5'8" tall my height weight proportion is supposed to be 155 lbs (it was).  In the hospital I started weighing 135 lbs and have spent many years trying to put on some weight.  I weigh 130 right now and I am hungry but can not chew.   8)  Have the best day
Michael

Jeff G:
OH Michael , you cant afford to lose weight , can you drink insure to guard against losing more weight until you get it sorted out ?

Im recovering from an abscess and retreatment on an old root canal right now , I will have another done on Tuesday ... I wish I could lose 10 lbs. but the pain hasn't slowed me down , yet .

Get better and eat , eat , eat . 

Oceanbeach:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on May 19, 2013, 08:49:32 PM ---OH Michael , you cant afford to lose weight , can you drink insure to guard against losing more weight until you get it sorted out ?

Im recovering from an abscess and retreatment on an old root canal right now , I will have another done on Tuesday ... I wish I could lose 10 lbs. but the pain hasn't slowed me down , yet .

Get better and eat , eat , eat .

--- End quote ---

Oh Jeff,

I have lived with AIDS and on SSDI for 17 years and was always afraid, I would run out of food.  I would get my disability check on the third and it was gone paying bills.  I have impeccable credit but the food I got, I saved it for a day when there was none.   I never realized that it was an eating disorder.  I would like the Salmon basted in lemon basil butter at Scalas Bistro but I would need to remove my teeth to swallow.   8)  Have the best day
Michael 

phillypinko:
I wish I didn't have any teeth. I think it would make me marriage material! You can beat an egg and you can beat a drum but you can't beat a gummie!

Oceanbeach:

--- Quote from: phillypinko on May 19, 2013, 11:24:52 PM ---I wish I didn't have any teeth. I think it would make me marriage material! You can beat an egg and you can beat a drum but you can't beat a gummie!

--- End quote ---

Dearest Phillypinko,

I thought that once too but, I don't want any cock right now.  I want chocolate pudding! YUM!   8) Have the best day
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version