Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

The Black Dog

(1/1)

buginme2:
The poet Les Murray described depression as being followed around by a black dog.

Allie Brosh posted on her blog a simple and smart chronicle of her recent struggle with depression.  It's brilliantly simple and described such a complex and misunderstood illness. here

Theyer:
Winstan Churchill described his frequent episodes off depression as the  " The Black Dog"

OneTampa:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on May 13, 2013, 01:19:52 AM ---The poet Les Murray described depression as being followed around by a black dog.

Allie Brosh posted on her blog a simple and smart chronicle of her recent struggle with depression.  It's brilliantly simple and described such a complex and misunderstood illness. here

--- End quote ---

I agree Allie's chronicle is excellent.  Thank you.

Dr.Strangelove:
I love it!

I read part #1 of the comic some years (?) ago and loved it. This one is spot-on, again.
For me, depression is the single worst thing I experienced in my life. If I could pick to erase one thing from my life, either the years of depression or getting infected with HIV, I would chose the former without hesitating...

When I got diagnosed with HIV, one of my worries was that I would get depressed again. Thankfully, that did not happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version