Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

Two reported cured of HIV in Kenya?

<< < (21/23) > >>

mecch:
If you can't engage with and respect experts in your field, in my opinion you have no right "treating" HIV+ people.  You are painting yourself as a Dr. Frankenstein... Sure you want that? 

Also, you throw too many tangential statements into your defence...

barasa:
I don't need to defend myself over anything. HIV cure is just the tip of the iceberg, I have got a lot more. Just stay alive and you will see for yourself. The future is now here. I can't give hints now as that may arouse loud debates and obliterate the current topic before it is concluded.

Once this is through, I will start the others.

Ann:

--- Quote from: barasa on July 18, 2013, 07:34:10 AM ---
I have a lot of time to live normally. I have never been to a research lab; I only analyse  and interpret what other scientists have already done and I have immensely acknowledged their works in my own works. I could never have achieved this without their publications.

So expect me around in POZ, as long as it exists.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's where you're wrong. You've only been permitted to post here as a courtesy, due to your alleged scientific background. The only sections of these forums normally open to hiv negative individuals are the Someone I Care About, Am I Infected? and Off Topic, a section that is for non-hiv related subjects only.

Your arrogance and wilful ignorance of scientific protocol are beyond the pale. You are henceforth banned from posting in these forums.

Good luck in your endeavours - I hope you at some point come to your senses and realise that scientific protocol is in place for a reason, and start following it.

Ann

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Ann on July 18, 2013, 08:22:37 AM ---

Your arrogance and wilful ignorance of scientific protocol are beyond the pale. You are henceforth banned from posting in these forums.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for giving many of us our dignity back. ;D  Something I hadn't even realize was missing.

buginme2:
This thread should be locked.

There are many people who come to the forums looking for hope.  It's one thing to start a discussion about some kokamamy cure from Kenya.  It's another thing to have the actual "researcher" post how he has found a cure before it  has had a chance to be properly vetted. 

Going on a forum for people who are affected with a certain disease and saying you have a cure for that disease (without going though the proper scientific steps) in my opinion is shady and immoral. 

I've seen it posted many many times how the forum takes the science regarding HIV very seriously and works hard to make sure the data presented to its members is valid.  This Dr Barsa doesn't meet those standards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version