Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Well, here it goes...

<< < (2/2)

Matty the Damned:
Harley,

Don't feel bad because you're angry. Angry can be a good thing. It's healthy to feel pissed off at the injustices that beset us from time to time. Matty the Damned does a fine line in angry and it's never done him any harm.

Well except for that whole hitting a bigot with a barstool thing and the bigot came off second best. ;)

The trick is not to move beyond angry into bitter and I don't see any trace of bitterness in what you're saying here. Embrace your anger. It can help motivate you to fix things.

Fondly,

MtD

Andy Velez:
Dear Harley,

I'm glad you have found your way to this site.

It's good to read that your husband has recovered sufficiently to have returned to work. Despite the severity of his recent illness that doesn't mean he can't get on with having a good long life.

His getting good medical care regularly will be essential to maintaining his health. Will that be available to him?

It's a great blessing that you have remained HIV negative. To be secure about your negative status you do need to be using condoms from here on in whenever you have intercourse. They provide very effective protection.

Of course it's totally reprehensible behavior professionally and on a humane level that he wasn't properly informed about his status. Thank heavens angels were watching over you and your daughters so that you've all remained HIV negative.

You're always welcome here to ask questions as well as to discuss anything that's on your mind.

You can't undo the past but you can do things now to insure having a good future with your family.

Again, welcome.

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version