Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Any one going to Rio and want to share a hotel room?

(1/2) > >>

Jose G:
Hi Everyone,

I am planing a trip down to Rio as soon as possible...could be the 3rd week of June for 10 days.
If any one is interested to share a room with me while visiting Dr. Serra for some PMMA treatment is welcome to respond...since Rio's hotel rooms are quite expensive this arrangement could benefit 2 people with the same interest.
I am going via New York down to Rio and could use some good company/make new friends.
Thanks for the feedback.
Jose Gomez

Jose G:
Hello Ann,

I don't understand why you changed my original post.
I might not have specified why I am travelling to Rio but I thought I didn't need to since everyone who travels to Rio (at least from this Lipodystrophy & Metabolic Problems board), do it to have their face & butt filled with PMMA.

It was rude to change and "lock" my message since nor I, nor everyone here is going to post such a message because we just want to go on holiday, hello!

The reason of this trip is to go see Dr. Serra for PMMA injections (face & butt), and to find some one to share a room in the mean time.

If you do not want to publish my message is up to you but I am trying to find a solution for my lipoatrophy by finding a roomate to share a room with. If I wanted a trip, I would call my travel agent.
Jose Gomez

This is my original post:

Hi Everyone,

I am planing a trip down to Rio as soon as possible...could be the 3rd week of June for 10 days.
If any one is interested to share a room with me while visiting Dr. Serra for some PMMA treatment is welcome to respond...since Rio's hotel rooms are quite expensive this arrangement could benefit 2 people with the same interest.
I am going via New York down to Rio and could use some good company/make new friends.
Thanks for the feedback.
Jose Gomez

Jeff G:
Please post all of your thoughts in this thread , you do not need to start a new thread every time you post about the same issue . If you have trouble finding your thread go to your profile page and select show own post and it will take you here .

Ann must have had a good reason for moving your thread , if you have a problem with it you can send her a PM . I cant see any reason for you to take a moderator to task for doing their job , if you don't understand the reason for a decision that's been made ask politely for an explanation and lose the bad attitude .

jkinatl2:
They say that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Of course, at the end of the say you're still stuck with the flies.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: jkinatl2 on May 01, 2013, 07:26:16 PM ---.

--- End quote ---

I love your poodle there in your pic JK. He's cute.

-W

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version