Main Forums > Living With HIV

DEAD ..... because the pills were to BIG !

<< < (6/7) > >>

weasel:

Thank you , Joe and Nick   and all !

Fisher:
Wease:

Have you recently gone outside, and just ”stopped” for a second, just feeling the radiant warmth of the sun on your face and arms, stop for a moment to feel how good that feels, listen for a moment to the commotion of bird songs, actually taste the tasteless water just drunk out of the garden hose?

So sorry... to feel your heaviness.

No one, well, perhaps some, but certainly not me, can really ever know. But my greatest suspicion is there is "not two," here, nor is there any true and real reason for fear and anxiety.  The choice to live or die, not really as it appears from our outside perspectives, and in the long run, consequentially indifferent.

My opinion is, in our best colors we chose to continue to live and love.  But my guess is that we SHINE in all colors and even sheer darkness, with all the colors and absolute darkness, simply differing shades of the same shining light.

Please take care of yourself!  Lots to look forward to! Maybe even making new friends!

weasel:

"   Have you recently gone outside, and just ”stopped” for a second, just feeling the radiant warmth of the sun on your face and arms, stop for a moment to feel how good that feels, listen for a moment to the commotion of bird songs, actually taste the tasteless water just drunk out of the garden hose? "

Thanks for your kind words Fisher  :)

I think most of my friends here know Bob and I live in the Ozarks of Missouri .
  I love the woods the birds the owls the snakes the turtles the Great dog we have , Watching the humming birds . Spotting new bird species  is always fun  ;)
   As for hose water , I drink wine  ;D

I'm as close to nature as it gets .   
  Today we went out and bought a new grass mower  .   So I can be in touch with the ground .

See you soon ,
                                                                      Weasel 
  P.s. Standing  at the grave site under a wonderful Dogwood I was struck by the
  fact none of his friends were there ???   Later one even told me " We could be outed "   , Just a very sad thing . I was glad I put my hand on Jackie's Box and said good-bye  :-*

P. P.s.  I worship the Sun   8)
         Spending hours floating in the pool is my idea of fun too !

LiveWithIt:
If you know someone like this reach out to them.  Invite them over for dinner or ask if you can stop by and bring dinner over to them and then rent a DVD and enjoy some time together. 

water duck:
.......it is ofcourse very sad that today, where the progress of meds had made , and living in a country where it is available , someone would prefer to deny themselves that.

Weasel, it is difficult for a third person to feel your pains , as we did not have the opportunity to be party of what was shared between you , he had decided to do so, and therefore he had found his PEACE, let him GO and let his peace be YOUR's now.
Let the pains GO , but let the sweet memories remain.

Wd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version