Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Why Would A Guy Beg You to Text Him, But then Won't Respond At All?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pilot:
For the same reason that guys on Poz personals do.  They chat you up and then you never hear from them again. I  sometimes think they are  so hung up on themselves or are looking for some perfect guy who does not exist. It is a crazy world but those of us who are real and sane still out number them.

tednlou2:
Many are all talk and have no intention on ever meeting.  They probably are using fake pix.  On the other hand, I think many are self-conscious.  They have intentions on meeting for a date, sex, or whatever, but they suddenly feel they don't match up in looks, body fitness, money, cock size, confidence, etc.  They may be very attractive, but see themselves as not.  Or, learn you are a lawyer, for example, when they work retail.  They are so many possibilities.  If he friended you on Facebook, then it wouldn't sound like he was just playing.   

Miss Philicia:
Maybe the guy is in a monogamous relationship but is bored and gets off on leading single queers on and then suddenly disappearing. Like Ted!

tednlou2:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 28, 2013, 01:54:34 AM ---Maybe the guy is in a monogamous relationship but is bored and gets off on leading single queers on and then suddenly disappearing. Like Ted!

--- End quote ---

So, you were LouCavernousHo, who is pissed I wasted his time?  I really did intend to meet, but I was self-conscious.  I am not big enough to fill your needs. 

mecch:
Online flirting is a game.  Play it strategically and get what you want and don't get too upset, depressed, or angry about the mind fucks others put into the game.  Though its not easy to avoid the traps sometimes.

Online flirting, cruising etc, has its advantages and disadvantages thats for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version