Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Why Would A Guy Beg You to Text Him, But then Won't Respond At All?

<< < (3/4) > >>

WillyWump:
It could have been one of a thousand things that caused him to stop, and it may not have been anything you did. You'll never know.

But this stuck out to me as kinda weird...and say a bunch of flattering things, and say "I want to date you"

Who does that? He's never even met you and wants to date you right out of the box? I've known a few like that over the years and I can tell you you are better off without this guy in my opinion.

-W

Miss Philicia:
I refuse to take dating advice from someone that picks up twinks that steal wallets from them.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 28, 2013, 11:17:16 AM ---I refuse to take dating advice from someone that picks up twinks that steal wallets from them.

--- End quote ---

I dont know why I keep rebutting this myth everytime you drag it through the Forums but ... We still dont know If it was the twink, and I never lost my wallet, and he picked me up, and the last guy I had sex with was like 40. So how bout you just keep picking up your dates off of dominicans -r-us.com and I'll keep doing it my way ::)

Ann:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 28, 2013, 11:28:48 AM ---
...  the last guy I had sex with was like 40...

--- End quote ---

Like 40 what? 40 years ago? ;D

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Ann on April 28, 2013, 11:36:46 AM ---Like 40 what? 40 years ago? ;D

--- End quote ---

40 fibs ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version