Main Forums > Living With HIV

Starting new job!!

<< < (3/3)

bocker3:
Glad it is working out for you. 

I know that, for me, if I take my Atripla anywhere near eating fatty food, I get that buzzed feeling (even 7+ years later), although I haven't experienced any of that morning dizziness since my first couple of days on it.

Mike

2blessed:
Thank u guys it's been a lot better I don't have any issues honestly except I wake up like three times in the middle of the night but its nothin I can't deal with

Common_ground:
I experienced similar issues when I was on the components of Atripla. Some nights I slept fine but others I, just like you, woke up several times. It got to the point where I couldn't function properly during the day.

I changed meds and life is soooo much better now. Not saying you have to change right away, however, if theses issues consists then at least discuss it with your doctor. Its not something you have to put up with unless there are some other circumstances Im not aware of, like resistance and access to a variety of meds.

Good luck with your new job.

2blessed:

--- Quote from: Common_ground on May 08, 2013, 01:20:02 AM ---I experienced similar issues when I was on the components of Atripla. Some nights I slept fine but others I, just like you, woke up several times. It got to the point where I couldn't function properly during the day.

I changed meds and life is soooo much better now. Not saying you have to change right away, however, if theses issues consists then at least discuss it with your doctor. Its not something you have to put up with unless there are some other circumstances Im not aware of, like resistance and access to a variety of meds.

Good luck with your new job.

--- End quote ---

Thanks but when I wake up it literally is for like three minutes then in asleep again lol so it doesnt affect me too much...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version