Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Hi folks....

<< < (3/3)

mecch:

--- Quote from: Paladin on April 26, 2013, 08:13:27 AM ---It's not a bad situation that wants me to stay anonymous , my partner believes he infected me and he is dealing with guilt over this. It is probable that he did unknowingly infect me and I do have some anger issues over that, but I do not blame him, I just wish he had made better choices.  So I don't want him to read something like this and be 100% certain it is me because the only thing he will see is that I blame him and I don't want him to feel that way.

--- End quote ---
I fully empthathize with you. But look, you just spelled it out again, its vey specific, if your love is "here" he'll recognize the similarities, at least.

Perhaps you are doing a sort of virtual, social media "freudian slip" then.  Revealing a key truth or issue, accidentally.

Of course you'll want to settle this with your partner, when the time is right.  I hope it goes well and wish you two the best. 

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Paladin on April 26, 2013, 08:13:27 AM ---It's not a bad situation that wants me to stay anonymous , my partner believes he infected me and he is dealing with guilt over this. It is probable that he did unknowingly infect me and I do have some anger issues over that, but I do not blame him, I just wish he had made better choices.  So I don't want him to read something like this and be 100% certain it is me because the only thing he will see is that I blame him and I don't want him to feel that way.

--- End quote ---

Hi Paladin and welcome to the forums. :)

While I understand the idea here, I would suggest it might be more beneficial to discuss your anger issues with a therapist.
The anonymous concept on an open forum when your partner is here will most likely limit your discussions at a deeper level for fear of him discovering you.
Limited discussion = limited responses.

Anyway, I wish you the best and hope you are able to continue being part of the forums.

m.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version