Main Forums > Living With HIV

Is there anyone who can giveaway Combivir?

(1/1)

RobSter:
Hello there,

I will be traveling to the USA in June, and I need to have 5 boxes of Combivir, since I will be coming back in November. My doctor wont be able to provide me with 5 boxes (maybe 4 at best) so I'm asking - is there any chance someone have Combivir they don't need anymore, for giveaway.

I would also consider paying, since I think it's impossible to buy it in the USA.

I'm from Serbia. Thank you.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: RobSter on April 22, 2013, 02:52:50 PM ---Hello there,

I will be traveling to the USA in June, and I need to have 5 boxes of Combivir, since I will be coming back in November. My doctor wont be able to provide me with 5 boxes (maybe 4 at best) so I'm asking - is there any chance someone have Combivir they don't need anymore, for giveaway.

I would also consider paying, since I think it's impossible to buy it in the USA.

I'm from Serbia. Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Hi Rob and welcome to the forum . I wishing you the best and hope you enjoy your visit to the states . Hopefully someone will have some extra meds that they can give you but please be aware we do not condone the selling of HIV meds on this site . If somebody tries to sell you anything on this forum please report them to a moderator and we will deal with them .

Best of luck and again , welcome . 

RobSter:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 22, 2013, 03:17:29 PM ---Hi Rob and welcome to the forum . I wishing you the best and hope you enjoy your visit to the states . Hopefully someone will have some extra meds that they can give you but please be aware we do not condone the selling of HIV meds on this site . If somebody tries to sell you anything on this forum please report them to a moderator and we will deal with them .

Best of luck and again , welcome .

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your advices :) Hopefully everything works out fine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version