HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

bleeding during blow job

<< < (2/3) > >>

agp:
Hi Andy , what i mean is when i said there was blood in her mouth means that there was some sort of bleeding as we both could see some blood on my penis but we both could not determine whether the blood was from my penis or from her mouth but  i am taking a scenario that the blood did not come out from my penis so it could be from her mouth i checked her mouth and could not find any cut or wound .

What i meant was that there was some bleeding during the act

Do i have a chance of Getting HIV if some blood would have come in contact with my penis, Penis opening or some cut .

Also my other question is that during the three studies between negative and positve people during unprotective oral sex was there any time when there was some kind of bleeding when they had oral sex .

Also my question where i can find my answer was just a querry and not to offend anyone on this forum or the moderators , I respect all the moderators who are doing a super work to clear all our doubts .

Thanks

Jeff G:
You didn't have a risk for HIV in the situation you describe for the same reasons I talked about above .

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but HIV is forever.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER HIV TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care checkup, including but not limited to HIV testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine checkups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine HIV tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than HIV. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid HIV infection. It really is that simple!

agp:
Dear Moderators ,

I have the following questions :-

1) I would like to know when is the earliest when I can test for HIV

2), I did Elisa antibody test yesterday after 4 weeks (32 days) of exposure the result was negative for Both HIV 1 & HIV 2 i also did the HBsAG test and that too was negative are these test after a period of 4 weeks since the exposure conclusive .

3)Is the Elisa test the correct test that which i have taken to get my result

4) Do i need any further test or any other test to check HIV results

Jeff G:
You didn't have a risk that warranted testing but if you had a risk the appropriate time to test would be 6 weeks past any exposure and again at three months to confirm the result .

If the incident you asked about on April 19 was the only sexual encounter you are concerned about in the past 3 months then you can count all of your HIV test as conclusive and rest assured that you do NOT have HIV .

agp:
Dear Jeff ,

Yes the incident was the one I wrote on April 19th of receiving oral sex with some bleeding no other incident .

So I should take the result as conclusive and move on with my life or still re test after 6 weeks and then 3 months .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version