HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

bleeding during blow job

(1/3) > >>

agp:
Hi , i had unprotected oral sex where i was the receiving partner getting the oral sex from a girl in a massage parlour during the act there was some blood in her mouth now assuming that the girl has HIV am I at a risk of contacting HIV from her if her blood would have touched my penis or some cut on my penis or come in contact with my penis opening .Kindly reply

Jeff G:
Hi agp . I have removed your post from another members thread , please do not post in any other thread but this one . Do not start another thread , if you cant find you thread go to your profile page and  select show own post and it will take you there . Thanks .

Saliva contains proteins and enzymes that render HIV unable to infect so you didn't have risk with .  There have been no fewer than three separate serodiscordant couples studies (where one person is HIV positive, the other negative.) These couples were tracked for three. five and ten years. The couples used condoms for penetrative vaginal and anal sex, but NO BARRIER at all for oral sex. Any kind of oral sex.

These studies yielded NO infections.

Why was there blood in her mouth and why did you notice it ?

agp:
HI Andy <

Where do i see the answer to my question .

Jeff G:
AGP ...  I would like to remind you need to read the posting rules and the welcome thread . I removed one of your three questions from another thread , had I not done that you wouldn't be able to reply or ask a follow up question .

We are volunteers and answer questions when we get to it . You now have one question left so please use it wisely .

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: agp on April 19, 2013, 02:06:11 PM ---HI Andy <

Where do i see the answer to my question .

--- End quote ---

You have received your answer from Moderator Jeff. There is no deviation in the risk assessment between moderators and those who are allowed to answer questions. Dismissing an answer because it did not come from a person you want is offensive to us all, as it implies that we are not a cohesive unit.

We are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version