Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Tested positive in 92'...looking for other LTS in the philly area.

<< < (2/2)

pozboi82:
its been a long time since I've posted here. it's been since POZmeds took over the site. I suspect it's was 82, had a very rough conversion reaction. Free testing didn't come out f here until 84.

It's been a rough ride... That's poetic justice for you cause that's how I got this.

Hello to all those kind members who helped me out back then.

PAGuy:
I am 42 and live in the Philly burbs...diagnosed last yer....have no family or friends for support...would be nice to have someone to chat/hang out/whatever.   I have been suffering from anxiety and a little bit of agoraphobia since diagnosed...but contribute that a little to atripla...but switching to complera today...just send me a pm...thanks

Miss Philicia:
Well look, I offered to meet you folks -- I'll offer again. I'm like way less scary in person than I am on the board -- PROMISE! We can do a round or two of cocktails, or if you don't drink alcohol I know a couple of hip coffee spots in the anti-Starbucks vein. I live in the Passyunk Square area but I'm a mere two subway stops from Center City.

Also, I have attended a nice support group geared towards long-term survivors so if that applies to you and you'd like to show up I can give you the information. It meets monthly in Center City convenient to public transportation.

At any rate, there's tons of things for pozzies in Filthydelphia so no reason to sit at home and lack in support. It's all about making the effort because nobody is going to do it for you.

Theyer:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on May 09, 2013, 07:35:26 PM ---Well look, I offered to meet you folks -- I'll offer again. I'm like way less scary in person than I am on the board -- PROMISE! We can do a round or two of cocktails, or if you don't drink alcohol I know a couple of hip coffee spots in the anti-Starbucks vein. I live in the Passyunk Square area but I'm a mere two subway stops from Center City.

Also, I have attended a nice support group geared towards long-term survivors so if that applies to you and you'd like to show up I can give you the information. It meets monthly in Center City convenient to public transportation.

At any rate, there's tons of things for pozzies in Filthydelphia so no reason to sit at home and lack in support. It's all about making the effort because nobody is going to do it for you.

--- End quote ---

And that is a very open and kind offer folks remember read the tag line-----celebraty poster, poseur and faker-----the above I suspect is nearer the real thing. Mostly. Though I would keep off the subject off loved Pets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version