Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

recently found out

<< < (4/7) > >>

Elkan:
Immigration stuff really makes me frustrated.
basically im a chinese national studying in canada, I am scared of being expelled everyday and worried about how I am going to stay abroad after my graduation :( argghhh

mecch:
Well, inform yourself.  Get the facts and worry about the real dilemmas, not all the worst case scenarios anyone of us can imagine, frozen in fear from even getting the facts.

Elkan:

--- Quote from: mecch on May 11, 2013, 09:22:08 PM ---Well, inform yourself.  Get the facts and worry about the real dilemmas, not all the worst case scenarios anyone of us can imagine, frozen in fear from even getting the facts.

--- End quote ---

the case is I can't stay here if the immigration asks me for medical check again..
and it looks it's hard to get work permit in the states nowadays, sad :(

mecch:
Canada would throw you out in the middle of your studies? 

Since I guess most are as ignorant as I am on this topic, can you explain why you don't want to make your life and career back in China, after your studies? 

Elkan:

--- Quote from: mecch on May 11, 2013, 10:37:58 PM ---Canada would throw you out in the middle of your studies? 

Since I guess most are as ignorant as I am on this topic, can you explain why you don't want to make your life and career back in China, after your studies?

--- End quote ---

if they don't ask me for another medical check, i'll be fine until my study ends.

I don't want to go back to China cuz I want to live longer lol, right now there are only 6-8 medication available and they are kinda outdated ones. therefore, they give more serious side effects and once I am adherent to those medications there is nothing i can do. besides, the stigma in china still poses huge discrimination in many places, workplace and health care system, even in CDC itself. :(

my plan is to go to states for graduate school or work, hopefully.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version