Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Sorry - Personal Qualm

<< < (3/4) > >>

weasel:

Fisher ,   
                 I am looking forward to meeting you !

I've been to two gatherings both were wonderful !

No need to feel  unlike the rest  of us   :)

It's fun time , You will make friends for a lifetime  .

Be well   , Weasel

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Fisher on April 07, 2013, 06:45:26 PM ---
Looking forward to meeting you, too, as your heart (and other things) cleary display and shine in these forums. 

--- End quote ---

I won't be at AMG this year.

Buckmark:
Fisher,

It's natural to worry about "fitting in".  I think you'll find the the people who attend AMG are a fun, diverse, and accepting group.  And I believe the best way to "fit in" is to not *try* to fit in -- just be yourself.

--- Quote from: Fisher on April 07, 2013, 06:45:26 PM ---Miss P, did you mean shy or less shy?  I'm just a little Maine backwoods bear cub, at times stung by bees when looking for honey in all the wrong places.  I'm surprised you're not yet 49. I've got about 8 years on you.  I always suspected you were around since the African continent rose the Alps in the Eurasian continent.  Amazed you're less than half a century old!

--- End quote ---

The Alps   :P -- funny, I always suspected that is how old Miss P is, too.  ;)

Cheers,

Henry

Ann:

--- Quote from: Fisher on April 07, 2013, 06:45:26 PM ---
Miss P.... I'm surprised you're not yet 49. I've got about 8 years on you.  I always suspected you were around since the African continent rose the Alps in the Eurasian continent.  Amazed you're less than half a century old!

--- End quote ---

Miss PeePee is actually a vampire who was turned when 48. voov

Fisher:
Humm. Interesting and useful information, Ann! I have noticed Miss P has a tenacity to draw blood, now and then. I'd better behave myself, lay low, and keep my furry ears away from her sharpened teeth. I'm sad not to be able to meet Miss P. at AMG. Would have been delighted, I'm sure. But that's probably healthier for me. Not really into blood sucking and vampire kink as a general rule. . . especially after see the Twilight Saga flicks.  Now, werewolves!  That's another story!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version