Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Test positive today

<< < (2/3) > >>

Keepstrong:

--- Quote from: gadawg1979 on March 28, 2013, 09:42:57 PM ---Just finished my first year on Meds... breathe in Breathe out and move on.. My life is almost back to normal.  This is a great place for information.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear this. Hopefully I can get on this track.

Thanks mike88, unsure about attending something like that just now, maybe later : )

Keepstrong:
Hey.

Thought I'd give update. Iv pretty much got this virus, c**t!!! I gave more blood samples today to get my cd4 and viral levels checked,find out in coming weeks what I'm sitting at :). Hope all goes smoothly.

If spoken to health advisor and asked a few questions but a couple i forgotten at the time.

How does being infected affect getting tattoos?
I'm feeling perfectly fine atm and it's been 3 month since infection, would that mean my viral load is likely to be low?

Thanks
Graham

jkinatl2:
Well, sorry to have that news confirmed, but it's great that you are in care.

As for tattoos, I got a tat about eight years ago, when I had been positive for 12 years. It's decent to disclose to the artist, but anyone who uses universal precautions has absolutely nothing to worry about.

As for how you feel and viral load, some people feel run down with a huge viral load. Others do not. Many people DO say that when they decide to start meds, they begin to have more energy.

tednlou2:
Welcome to the forums, even though we always say we are sorry you have to be here.  It is good you learned your status now and are in care.

I think it is a good sign that you're able to think about things like tattoos.  Some may find it odd to be thinking about that so soon, but life has to go on.  For many, thinking of anything besides the virus doesn't happen for a while.  It appears you're dealing with this as best as can be expected. 

Ted

gadawg1979:

--- Quote from: jkinatl2 on March 30, 2013, 12:07:53 AM ---Well, sorry to have that news confirmed, but it's great that you are in care.

As for tattoos, I got a tat about eight years ago, when I had been positive for 12 years. It's decent to disclose to the artist, but anyone who uses universal precautions has absolutely nothing to worry about.

As for how you feel and viral load, some people feel run down with a huge viral load. Others do not. Many people DO say that when they decide to start meds, they begin to have more energy.

--- End quote ---
Did u use someone in atl. Did u disclose? Looking for another

As for energy mine has gotten much better since meds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version