Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

please help us

<< < (6/7) > >>

worridwife:
Can any one tell me if all his symptoms I post earlier are normal his doc appt is not until next week and they said if I need to get an.earlier one let them know but I don't.want to over react

worridwife:
Oh and what the blood work is I tried to write what I could make out on the prescription pad

Jeff G:
Its hard to say what symptoms are related to HIV . I would say since this is all new too you and him that I would be cautious for the time being and get him to the doctor if he cant keep food down or especially if he develops a fever . I think its safe to say he should go to the doctor for the same reasons you would if you were sick , most times you know when you need help . 

It also important to remember that people with HIV get sick with things just like other people and its usually not the end of the world .

worridwife:
I know that him getting sick is normal for anyone. I am going to bring him into doc on Tue if he gets any worse before that I will have to get him to the er that his id doc works out of.... thanks again btw do u have any idea what the blood work was I hate going to doc with him and being clueless and when they gave me the prescriptionfir blood work it was the receptionistthst called n left a messagefir me to pick up a envelope so I did have chance to ask the doc

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: worridwife on April 04, 2013, 11:47:44 PM ---I know that him getting sick is normal for anyone. I am going to bring him into doc on Tue if he gets any worse before that I will have to get him to the er that his id doc works out of.... thanks again btw do u have any idea what the blood work was I hate going to doc with him and being clueless and when they gave me the prescriptionfir blood work it was the receptionistthst called n left a messagefir me to pick up a envelope so I did have chance to ask the doc

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what specific test that were done but if you go the the doc you can ask them at that time . 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version